The Liebster Award
So, I was nominated for a Liebster Award! Thanks so much Akaluv! :)
Source: The Liebster Award
Sadly, I don’t have the time to follow all the rules of acceptance for this award, so I mostly wanted to use this opportunity to offer Akaluv a little promo for thinking of me :P But no, seriously, go check her out! She’s an amazing and very imaginative writer of dark fantasy/fantasy and deserves at least a gander! :)
There are also a set of questions she posed that I’ll answer, but please forgive my brevity, my time’s a bit limited atm! D:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Because I’d decided to start self publishing my work! :P
2. What is the main topic of your blog?
Paranormal Romance with writing as a close secondary topic.
3. What are your goals and aspirations?
I just want to be a successful author, as in, have my stories entertain readers and hopefully put a smile on someone’s face. :)
4. What would you like to be doing five years from now?
Hopefully, writing and actually making a living off of it! :D
5. What was the happiest moment of your life?
I’m not certain I can name “THE” happiest moment in my life. I don’t think I have one. But there are a number of happy moments, and I couldn’t really disqualify any of them for “bringing me less joy” than another. :)
6. How do you feel about the future?
Depends on my mood in the moment! LoL
7. What advice would you give to other bloggers?
Just keep pushing, and don’t let up until something budges.
8. What are you passionate about?
Aside from writing, feminism/egalitarianism and playing video games :P
9. What are some of your hobbies?
Design and, again, video games (what can I say, I’m a gamer chick at heart lol)!
10. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
A home of my own and a way to better support my mother who’s only ever been supportive of me and has a true heart of gold.
11. What is the best way to spend your day?